Monday, June 7, 2010

Salon Marquee


I got the opportunity to shoot Salon Marquee 
an amazing Salon located in the heart of Minnetonka. 
They are right across the street from Sunsets. 
If you're out in that area {walk ins are welcome}

These shots {and others} will be used for their new website.  
It was a GREAT time working with them!  
I can't wait to see the end result


The Faces of Salon Marquee

They are a FULL SERVICE salon.  
Everything from hair styling and cuts, manis/pedis and waxing


the Faces of Salon Marquee customers
When I walked into the Salon and saw {Purology} it is a brand of hair care product that I've fallen in love with - I knew at first sight that they are a great salon. 

It was a joy to work with you guys!  Hopefully business will continue to BOOM!

Love.S

No comments:

Post a Comment