Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Nicolas {7 months}

When I walked into their house - Nicolas was just finishing his breakfast.
I fell in love with his big blue eyes and smile!
He definitely is a mover!  So much fun to follow him around.
I absolutely LOVED their green wall.

look at those eyes.  SERIOUSLY!


sweet family time together! 
I need this book someday when I have kids. 
he loved it


Snuggle time with his handmade blankie from Grandma




so tired after a great photo shoot


Thanks for inviting me into your home to capture your adorable little monkey! 
I had such a great time and can't wait for future photo shoots! 

Love.S

2 comments:

  1. We love, love, LOVE the pictures! Can't wait to see the rest! We have shared your site with all our family and friends and have had a lot of great feedback, and several people have asked about your business. I will make sure to pass on your name to everyone who is interested!! Can't wait for later this summer... maybe beginning to mid August??
    ~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph!! I had such a great time with you guys! Micheal's mom ordered some prints - they will be off in the mail early next week :) Thank you so much for sharing my info! I'd love to meet your friends and family!!

    Talk soon. Mid August sounds good! Weekday evenings would be the best - wedding season {on the weekends} will be in FULL BLOOM!

    Love.Suz

    ReplyDelete