Thursday, June 3, 2010

an amazing compliment and Father's Day

I heard one of the biggest compliments the other day.  

My friend Heather {baby Brady "the boy in the blue blanket's" Mom} said that she's gone back to work and has a TON of pics of Brady printed at her desk - people stop by and oogle over him {because he is SO DARN CUTE!!} one of her friends who just got married last year said, "I need to get pregnant... so that she can take pictures of MY kids!"  Hearing things like that means the world to me!  I'll keep it in my back pocket and save it for rainy days!!  With that said - feel free to leave love in the comments section of the blog.  It's so much fun to hear what people think. 

FATHER'S DAY. 

We all know Father's Day is coming up.  I'm booking Mini Sessions that would be a perfect gift for a Father.  Either your Father - or your Husband... please email me if you're interested.  The sessions will be Half the Time & Half the Price.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I promise New Pics will be posted soon!!

Love.S

No comments:

Post a Comment