Thursday, July 1, 2010

Baby Dallas {11 months}

this shoot was nostalgic for me.
I will be the first to admit I'M A SAP.

there have been many times in photo shoots that I have to hold back tears.
because something is so sweet, cute or that I'm just overwhelmed that I GET to do this!
I turned off the faucets a few times at this shoot.

I can't believe how BIG Dallas is getting.  
He's not only getting MUCH taller - he's older.  
He's waiving and blowing kisses and saying Mama and Dada. 
I've told Jeff and Rach that they've got to start trying for #2 
cause I'm going to miss them too much!  
We've seen each other at least once a month for the last 7 months... 
OR we'll just have to still get together when we would normally do a photo shoot.

Hope you enjoy!  
The next time you see Dallas will be at his 1 Year old Birthday Party!  :)


Grandma got to come along for this shoot :)


I was framed... I promise I didn't do it.


woo hoo - sitting here all by myself
{I took mom's arm out of the shot} ;)

Proverbs 3:6
 in all your ways acknowledge him,
  and he will make your paths straight.


It's a Jungle Out There


{Watch out World... Here I come!}


Love.S

1 comment: