Wednesday, July 28, 2010

{engagement} Nicole & Davey

We were ELATED when you chose us to be your wedding photographers
and couldn't wait to take your engagement pictures.
Here are a few of our favorites!

note: Davey's book... who doesn't love Giada?
note: Nicole's book... CHEESE {she's from WI}
every girl needs a little black dress :)
who doesn't love a night at the beach
we love you guys and can't wait to see what your lives together hold
we are so blessed to be a part of your story

Love.S

{SIDE NOTE} my mom was Davey's Kindergarten Sunday School Teacher 
and Davey remembers when I had an expander in my mouth... I guess I used to show it to him
Nicole had to have one too... small world. And crazy the things we remember about people!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I follow your blog, it keeps me up to date on who is having babies, graduating hs and getting married :)

    davey looks so cute! I am SUPER happy for him :)

    ReplyDelete