Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Tiegan James {1 year+}

Round 2.
Can't you just HEAR the expression on his face? I love it!


this time. play first. m&ms in between and we get these smiles


I love when kids want to share with me.


look at those eyes. intoxicating.



so many new things to check out


such a little man now


can't you just hear the heaven's open up and sing


SO... I thought this was MY shoot.  
you're stealing my thunder over there.


sweet brothers. {- one} someday they'll be best friends. 
Brothers Forever.


"I know you love me.  But could you LOVE me a little less?"


Off to the FUN part!  the trucks




not in service. but sure looks sweet



CHEESE



my Favorite.
{especially with the m&m goo on the chin}

all in all a very satisfying and fun photo shoot. 
definitely worth the 2nd time out there


These boys are so beautiful.  
mom and dad are going to have to keep a CLOSE eye on you!
I know MANY hearts that you've already stolen.

Love.S

No comments:

Post a Comment