Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby Dallas {9 months}

Raindrops keep falling on my head


Not really... but it was supposed to rain.  
How cute are OVERSIZED boots with a matching bright green umbrella? 
Ugh - I could just eat him up he is so cute!



Aww Mom.


I'm STANDING!


Still standing!  Look at me.


SO PROUD.  I love this face. and his giggle that goes along with it.


Look at those teeth!  He's got 8 now.


What am I supposed to do with these things?



My FAVORITE!  
I love those bright blue eyes!

Another great photo session with Dallas!

I had an idea of getting boots and an umbrella since it was supposed to rain.
{inspired by a girlfriend's son's little green boots}
We went to Target, Kohls and then Famous Footlocker... 
they were no were to be found. 

THEN we did the smart thing and googled where they would be
Found these at Toys R Us.
They were perfectly too big for him.  
It will be fun to watch him grow into them.
We passed this park on the way home and the shoot worked out perfectly.

After our shoot we joined our {Boy's} at Rachel and Jeff's house 
{they'd been grilling and baking}
I got some Dallas love then he went to sleep and 
we had amazing steaks - baked potatos - dessert and watched the Twins. 

What a perfect way to spend a cloudy Saturday!
{PS the Twins won}

Love.S

1 comment: