Thursday, April 8, 2010

baby Dallas {8 months}

I had such a great time with Dallas, Rachel & Jeff last week. 
Here are some of my favorite shots from the day! 

Getting ready to show off his new crawling skills


Ready. Set.


GO!  
He was too fast!  
I had to put him back at {start} 
a few times to get these shots 
So much fun!


just chillin' like a villain 

  
Family pic out on the bridge



 good looking profiles


..."what"...



 so handsome



Little Stud Muffin




I really  look forward to our monthly photo shoots.  
This month we'll be having a BBQ afterward!  
I'm so excited: 
1. to see them 
2. because it's nice enough that we CAN grill out 

Photo shoots aren't just about capturing the memory of that day or time
... clients  become like family! 

love.S

No comments:

Post a Comment