Sunday, March 28, 2010

Brothers {Romine Family}


3 little guys who mean the world to me.




It is ALWAYS a blast taking pictures of my closest friends' kids

{The little engine that could}
That was our theme for this shoot. 
In location and in attitude. 

So many parents ask me, 
"Why is it on picture day my child decides to be difficult...?"
I don't really have an answer 
except that kids will be kids and we'll capture them how they are :)
also reassuring that their child is NORMAL... it happens to EVERYONE.
 
This was going to be Tiegan's 1 year photo shoot... 
{with SOME shots of the brothers together}
but he had other ideas.  

here are a few snap shots from our day. 




Cade perfectly posed


sweet Carson


playful Tiegan


What is better than little boys and trains?  
Love the conductor hat and their outfits!




Oh the Places you will Go.


Love you so much!  Can't wait for our next shoot {soon}

love.S

1 comment:

  1. I'm completely SHOCKED that you were able to get anything decent from that day! You're a genius!!! =) LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete