Monday, March 29, 2010

all about the details {portrait}

this is my BEAUTIFUL sister Krista.


Isn't getting ready WITH someone so much more fun than by yourself?


we tag teamed her hair.  
she curled it - and then I did it.
I love how it turned out


had to get a pic of my mom in the background
{notice the iPhone on the dresser says "mom"}


HOT shoes she got from DSW
{a place of addiction for us}


LOVE her purse
everything came together so beautifully!


Krista has got the most beautiful deep blue eyes and amazing smile


gotta have {fun shots}


Hey Beautiful.


love the dress.  totally perfect.


This is my Favorite picture of the afternoon!


I had such a great time with you babe.  Reminded me of the good old days.
Getting ready for Homecomings, and Proms.  
We'll never be too old to NOT get ready together. 
You are the best. Love you to the moon!

Love.S

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Where did Krista get that dress?! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she got it at Nordstrom Rack {for $40} woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was she all dressed up for?

    ReplyDelete