Saturday, March 6, 2010

Baby Dallas {watching you grow}

I met baby Dallas when he was just 3 months old.
He is one of the sweetest happiest little babies!

His parents decided they want monthly pictures to watch him grow
{and scrapbook it}
Every month I look forward to seeing him.

I know it may seen cruel
but some of my favorite shots are the {cry face} pictures.

Precious baby Dallas

Look at that Smile
I love his intense look
This shoot was so much fun. His first Christmas.

sent from Heaven


Dallas definitley found his hands and feet @ 6 months
they were in his mouth for just about the whole shoot

I LOVE his big blue eyes!



Belly Time.




following in mom's footsteps? or Snow Angel.


such a sweet little face and little guy!


I LOVE these hats!


so happy


Rach and Jeff - Dallas is such a little stud!
Knowing that I'll see him and get to hold him is a high light of my month!
I can't wait for spring!

LOVE.S

No comments:

Post a Comment