Monday, May 3, 2010

Noah is ONE

The rain played with us on Friday.
Little teasers all through out the day.
The sky would clear up and I'd get so excited -
and then turn cloudy again and disappointment would set in. 
It is never fun to have to reschedule photo shoots.  
{Especially when a family is moving to Alaska for 3-5 years} 
this was our ONE shot... it turned out to be a great day!

I got to meet this little stud on Friday.  Noah is such a joy!

{Where's Mama Noah?}

His mom Michele and I graduated from high school together {10 years ago}...
we became friends on FB and ended up here
at the Arboretum for Noah's One Year Photo Shoot.  

It was so much fun to spend time with their family.  
They are so sweet and loving!  

here are some of my favorite shots from our rainy/not so rainy day.



 
Noah's smile and silly faces are the best!  


This is my favorite


I love when pictures {look} like they're posed... and they're actually not.
It's just them being the family they are. So sweet.



love


this is the longest that Noah has stood on his own.
so excited to have been there and be able to capture it!




what a handsome smile





this is the life


My mom came with for this shoot - Noah loved her.
 she got the best giggles out of him







so proud to stand


Thanks for letting me share this time and memories with you!  
Have a blast in Alaska!!  

love.S

PS.  I love pictures of someone taking pictures 
{even though the someone in the picture is me}

mom - it was so much fun to have you there

No comments:

Post a Comment