Wednesday, May 26, 2010

baby Tate {3 months}

Tate is one of the sweetest and most beautiful babies!
love her big eyes and giggle smile

 found her feet :)
big smiles
precious time with her big bros
 
One of my favs. Even with her hand in front of her mouth!
Can't you just hear the giggles?


ALL because 2 people fell in Love.


I love candid shots. like the 1st one... 
Mom is ready :)


loving Belly Time.

Hey There Beautiful!

love you guys so much - and had a blast with you.
I'm SO glad none of us got ticks from the shoot.

Love.S

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute! When did you get the suitcases?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got them at {How Quaint} in Shakopee... they're only open once a month - next time you should come along. I was only there for about 7 minutes... it was a crazy day the day I got them :)

    ReplyDelete