Friday, February 18, 2011

{Fav.photo.Fri.}

I have got a few women in my life that have been like big sisters to me.  
They have made an impact on my life that I'm not sure if they will ever know.
When their names are mentioned MANY memories come to mind.
Ones that I laugh about, some that make me sentimental 
and others that make me grin from cheek to cheek. 

Heather is one of those women in my life.  
It was such a JOY to capture these images of her family.  
They love each other so much!  
I remember {YEARS AGO} when Heather and Matthew started dating... hearing all of the stories - the excitement and giddiness that she had about him and how much he cared for her - it's awesome to see that it is still there and it's seen through their family... 

here is one of my favorite shots from their shoot last Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment