Friday, March 4, 2011

{Favorite.photo.Friday} 3.4.11

{Gopher Hockey Game}
I've never been to one.  
I love experiencing new things with my Zel.
We have such a great time with each other.
Laughing and enjoying the little details of life together.
The night before we got tickets to the Twolves Game
Why are college sports more exciting than Pro sports??
{PS... we were 5 rows up and got FREE Culvers!! we won 5-2}


{Meverick Oliver Colvin}
the newest addition to our home.
born: 3.1.11 @ 6:41pm
7lbs. 6 oz. 20" long
when I walked in the room and saw him for the first time my eyes filled with tears. he is perfect. absolutely perfect.  and HE'S HERE!
it will be so much fun to watch him grow and be able to be a part of his life.  Love you so much! 
Marley was SO SWEET with him!! 
Mom and Dad are doing GREAT.



{baby Kyanna Happy 1st Birthday}
We had a great time at her 1 year shoot!
I got to follow her as she RAN around the house.
Her mama made her the sweetest little tutu, 1 onsie
and HUGE cupcake.
YES... that is frosting on her foot.  That's the best way to eat a HUGE cupcake right?
Kyanna - love you.
Thank you Karyn and Kelly for inviting me in on the first year of Kyanna's life!  I'm excited for the special times to come!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment