Friday, August 20, 2010

Baby Tobin {first glance}

{You had me at HELLO.} Tobin James McGuiness

Tobin was a {Surprise Pregnancy}
so we thought the "shhh face" was fitting
his Big Sisters sure do love him!!



Isn't he adorable!?!
capturing these moments with a family is so precious to me!


they are such great {little mama's already}
I love their faces as they look at him


especially when he makes noises


sleep Tobin sleep. 
for when you wake - you will move mountains.


Can you see his smile? 
I love it!  He knows he's in good hands!!


His big Sis's Kendra and Riley


Who's the Baby??


his visitors. {while I was there}


LOVE those lips!!



Tobin - there is so much love to go around!


Thank you McGuiness Family for letting me in on your new bundle!
I'm so excited to watch him grow.  He's grown so much already!
{I just got to see him last night} :)

Love you guys so much!!  Your little man is Awesome!
Now the Family is complete?


God definitely answers prayers!  Now for that new house! ;) ;)

Love.S

3 comments:

  1. awh! so sweet. I am so happy for them! the girls are getting so big! they will have fun with that sweet baby boy :)

    great photos!

    ReplyDelete