Thursday, February 25, 2010

Beautiful {Baby Girl}

On the inside and out!

Marley is an AMAZING little 2 year old.
Who makes me laugh and melts my heart on a regular basis!


There are NO LIMITS to where you will go and what you will be {baby girl}
just follow your heart and the dreams God will give you!
You bring JOY to everyone around you!


You have grown up so quickly.
{You just started saying, "like" in sentences when trying to describe something}
You know the days of the week already {through a song}
and You can hold her own in a conversation in our family.
{which is a talent by itself}

You are a beautiful independent little girl
wanting to try things on your own.

You have stolen my heart
and
are one of the greatest joys in my life!

Though I don't want you to grow up {too fast}
I am blessed to get to see it first hand!!

Keep on making people smile and giggling through life!

You have all that you need. You can do anything!
love you SO MUCH

love.S

No comments:

Post a Comment